Reseller hosting is a type of web hosting that allows you to let your space. The host gives you a large chunk of disk space and bandwidth, and you can carve it up and market it as you wish
A lot of web hosting company offers the reseller hosting services, the account owner of reseller hosting service rents out portions of the disk space and receive other end users, Therefore, the account owner is like a hosting services provider.
Is it possible to get profit in this?
Many of today’s big web hosts started off as resellers, proving that can help to build a successful business this way. However, these hosts may have got into the business when they had few competitors. In their position nowadays, the hosting market is crowded, so there are fewer opportunities to make waves.
- You need to be fanatically organized with administration, accounts and backups
- You need to be available to help your customers with support enquiries
- troubles at your host will cause you headaches as your customers expect you to fix them
Pros and Cons
The reseller company provides full support for the customers and there is no need for the customers to look for support elsewhere.
- Some reseller accounts can be upgraded to provide more storage and bandwidth.
- Generally, reseller hosting plans are more expensive than shared hosting plans
- Being a reseller hosting means constant responsibility for the service you provide
Marketing and technical consideration drive choosing reseller hosting provider. The ability to sell all hosting facilities, availabilities and important marketing considerations.
In addition, server resource suppleness outstanding uptime and trustworthy server performance, and a repeatedly reorganized software stack are significant technical aspects. Hostingsafety has capable to provide those all demands.
Reseller hosting is good for entrepreneurs who are opening their own business. It is a relatively low risk investment with limited startup cost. Let’s get started
Write to us: Info@/ sara@
Call Us: 7406687548